>> Thursday, January 22, 2009
Earrings make the perfect gift as earrings are the most basic jewelry wardrobe piece, women may leave the house without a bracelet, but never without earrings as she's almost always wearing earrings.
Mostly earring styles go with anything you wear, so your gift won't cause her wardrobe issues. The wide variety of earring types, sizes, and prices available makes it easy to find the perfect pair for a gift. She'll remember you every time she wears them.
Buying Tips For earrings
* First determine the style and material of your gift. And also check what she wear or prefer more gold or silver? Is she partial to simple pieces, or does she prefer more ornate jewelry?
* Secondly, There are earrings for casual/everyday wear, earrings for work/business wear and earrings for formal/special occasion. Know what type of earrings she needs ahead of time.
* Thirdly, prefer to add matching earrings to jewelry that she already owns. Look to match earring styles and colors to her tastes and needs.
* Fourthly, Consider the hairstyle of the recipient. Short, pixie cuts call for dainty earring styles, while long, thick hair requires bolder styles.
* Ponder the face shape of your intended recipient. Purchase round or triangular pieces for an oval face; square, oblong or rectangular earrings for a round face; and triangular earrings for a heart-shaped face
* Choose turquoise pieces for a friend who loves the Southwest, precious gems for a special relative, and simple hoops for a more classic look.
Be creative! Try to choose that earring for her that She'll remember you every time she wears them.
Know about Earrings designs!